An easy way to update a simple wallet, clutch or simply to add your own personality and individuality to it. It’s easy and quick and the design is only dependent upon your imagination!
You will need:
- Leather or faux leather wallet
- Sharpie metallic paint pen
- Painter’s tape
1. Rip or cut your painter’s tape into strips.
2. Using the original edge of the tape, create your stripes (or any design you like).
3. Create a chevron design with small pieces of tape angled into triangles.
4. Fill in the blank spaces with your Sharpie paint pen, let dry and remove your tape.
5. Hand paint your dots or your design of choice. Let it dry….
And then you have an original wallet or clutch.